Corporate Tax Senior
Due their continued success of winning new client work, our client’s expert corporate tax team are growing their department and looking for a driven tax professional to join them on this exciting journey!
As a Corporate Tax Senior, you will support multiple assignments and manage the delivery of tax assignments to time, budget and quality standards.
We offer hybrid working and have a strong focus on work-life balance meaning our team is enjoying the opportunity to work at home in combination with some presence the office.
This role can either be based in Bristol or Taunton
What you’ll be doing:
- Supporting more senior colleagues in activities ranging from preparing corporation tax computations and returns to minor advisory work such as capital allowances or R&D claims
- Assisting with annual Employer Return P11D/PSA/Form 42 submissions for clients through to working on specific projects such as incorporations and business restructuring
- Undertaking tax technical research for wider projects
- Undertaking a number of tax related administrative tasks
- Becoming involved with the business development efforts of the team
- Helping to build and maintain contact with clients, HMRC, solicitors, other accountancy, law and professional services firms, in the delivery of an excellent client service.
- Working alongside audit colleagues on annual tax assignments
- Previous experience in a tax compliance role, either at Assistant or Senior level
- ACA and CTA part qualified or interested in studying for CTA
- Excellent up to date technical knowledge
- Be fully aware and conversant with compliance standards imposed by the various regulatory authorities for tax and audit
- Commercially astute, with a keen analytical and problem-solving mind
- Organised and able to plan time efficiently in order to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently, or as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport quickly with clients
- Professional and discreet in demonstrating client care
- Previous experience of Alphatax would be useful